Kefir Starter Grains
Our kefir starter culture makes both milk and water kefir. It's a powdered culture, which means each packet can be recultured a few times. A great choice for beginners, kefir experimenters, and those who don't want to maintain kefir grains.
Each bag contains:
- 4 packets of kefir starter.
Instructions for using this culture are included and may be found here.
Shipping and Storage Information:
- Our kefir starter culture is shipped in a dehydrated state in a barrier-sealed packet.
- For best results, store in the refrigerator or freezer and use by the date on the bag.
Kefir Starter Culture Ingredients
- Proprietary blend of selected strains of lactococci, lactobacilli, _Leuconostoc_, and Saccharomyces fragilis bacteria.
- May contain trace amounts of soy and milk.
Kefir Starter Culture Allergen Information
- May contain trace amounts of soy and dairy.
- Manufactured in a facility that also produces products containing soy and dairy.
Humboldt Beer Works
Humboldt Beer Works is located in Old Town Eureka, on California's beautiful & rugged North Coast.
Locally owned and operated since 2011, and re-established in 2018, we've been committed to offering the highest quality ingredients and equipment, as well as the advice you need to succeed.