Fermentap Economy CO2 Regulator
A great deal on a high quality dual gauge CO2 regulator.
Check out these features:
1) Hand adjustable pressure - no wishing you had a screwdriver in your pocket to change pressures.
2) 30 PSI low pressure gauge - A more precise range for dispensing beer at home (as opposed to the standard 60 psi gauge)
3) Built in tank gasket - so you are not stuck making a tank change without a gasket.
4) Built in pressure relief valve - that is set to blow off at 60 psi for safety. Also features a pull ring so you can release excess pressure at any time, a very handy feature.
5) On/Off valve with barb- easily connect line and turn off supply of CO2 for working with keg connections etc. Valve features 1/4" NPT threads if you wish to replace the included barb.
6) Chrome plated brass - so will not rust.
7) Large CO2 diaphragm - for increased performance and reliability.
Please note the location of the PRV may vary.
California Recipients: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Humboldt Beer Works
Humboldt Beer Works is located in Old Town Eureka, on California's beautiful & rugged North Coast.
Locally owned and operated since 2011, and re-established in 2018, we've been committed to offering the highest quality ingredients and equipment, as well as the advice you need to succeed.