Erlenmeyer Flask, 1000 mL
Erlenmeyer flasks are ideal for yeast culturing, mixing solutions, or running sample trials for beer or wine preparations.
- 1 Liter (1000 mL) size
- Takes a #8 rubber stopper
- Made of Borosilicate glass for strength and resistance to temperature shock
- These are "Student grade" flasks that may have small imperfections or variation in printed capacities
- We recommend using a double boiler for heating
- Packaging: Individually bubble wrapped and labeled
- Kegland Part Number: KL03971
Humboldt Beer Works
Humboldt Beer Works is located in Old Town Eureka, on California's beautiful & rugged North Coast.
Locally owned and operated since 2011, and re-established in 2018, we've been committed to offering the highest quality ingredients and equipment, as well as the advice you need to succeed.