Kombucha Starter Culture
Just the starter culture. Add this SCOBY to sweet tea and ferment away to make a healthy, soda-like kombucha with all the tart zing you want.
Our Kombucha Starter Culture is shipped in a dehydrated state and must be rehydrated before use.
Each bag contains:
- 1 dehydrated kombucha starter culture (SCOBY)
- 5 pH strips
Instructions for using this culture are included and may be found here.
What you’ll need:
- Cane sugar (organic recommended)
- Plain black tea
- Distilled white vinegar (or starter tea from another batch)
Shipping and Storage Information
- Our Kombucha Starter Culture is shipped in a dehydrated state and must be rehydrated before use.
- For best results, store in the refrigerator and use by the date on the box.
- Freezer storage is not recommended
Kombucha Starter Culture Ingredients
- Organic sugar, organic black tea, live active cultures
Kombucha Starter Culture Allergen Information
- Manufactured in a facility that also processes products containing soy and dairy.
Humboldt Beer Works
Humboldt Beer Works is located in Old Town Eureka, on California's beautiful & rugged North Coast.
Locally owned and operated since 2011, and re-established in 2018, we've been committed to offering the highest quality ingredients and equipment, as well as the advice you need to succeed.