San Francisco Sourdough Starter
This classic heirloom starter culture ferments white flour to make deliciously tangy San Francisco-style bread, pizza crust, and more. Our most popular choice for sourdough.
Each bag contains:
- 1 packet of dehydrated San Francisco Sourdough Starter Culture.
Instructions for using this culture are included and may be found here.
Shipping and Storage Information
- Our San Francisco Sourdough Starter Culture is shipped in a barrier-sealed packet as a dehydrated culture.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Use by date on bag.
San Francisco Sourdough Starter Culture Ingredients
- Organic white wheat flour, live active cultures
- This product contains no GMO ingredients.
San Francisco Sourdough Starter Culture Allergen Information
- Manufactured in a facility that processes products containing gluten.
Humboldt Beer Works
Humboldt Beer Works is located in Old Town Eureka, on California's beautiful & rugged North Coast.
Locally owned and operated since 2011, and re-established in 2018, we've been committed to offering the highest quality ingredients and equipment, as well as the advice you need to succeed.