Inkbird ITC-308 Digital Temperature Control
The Inkbird dual stage temperature controller is an easy to use and economical controller that is perfect for home brewing. Inkbird controllers allow you to control both heating and cooling, and set independent differentials for each to keep the exact temperature you need.
The Ink bird ITC-308 controller performs many of the same functions as the Ranco or Johnson but at a more affordable price, making it a great alternative for temperature control. Aside from brewing uses, this is a great dual relay output temperature controller for cooking (use in a smoker or bbq), home growing (heat mats for seedlings, climate control), or any other DIY project you come up with!
- WiFi Enabled - requires 2.4 GHz router (WiFi Version Only)
- Free companion app available for iOS and Android devices (WiFi Version Only)
- Both versions feature the options below:
- Simple plug and play design with user friendly LED interface
- Dual stage ITC-308 - control both heating and cooling
- Adjustable Heating/Cooling differential
- 1000W max power
- Celsius or Fahrenheit
- High and low temperature and sensor fault alarms
- Can control temperatures of -58° F through 210° F (-50° C - 99° C)
- Body Dimensions: 5.5 in x 2.7 in x 1.3 in
California Recipients: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Humboldt Beer Works
Humboldt Beer Works is located in Old Town Eureka, on California's beautiful & rugged North Coast.
Locally owned and operated since 2011, and re-established in 2018, we've been committed to offering the highest quality ingredients and equipment, as well as the advice you need to succeed.