Fermentis Safcider TF-6, 5g
The best cider yeast for a very high aromatic intensity and complexity towards fresh fruity notes (apple, banana-pear, red, citrus and exotic fruits) combined with interesting elaborated fruit notes (applesauce).
- Usage: For sweet ciders, sweet and round mouthfeel strengthening candy like sensation.
- Technical Characteristics: Regular slow kinetic
- Broad fermentation temperature spectrum: 10-30°C (50-86°F), ideally 15-25°C (59-77°F).
- High nitrogen requirements: Ratio YAN**(mg/L)/Sugar(g/L) > 0.9
- Medium assimilation of fructose
- Maximum initial SO2 level recommended: 50mg/L. Very low production of acetaldehyde and SO2
- High malic acid consumption (up to 1.4g/L)
- Medium 2-phenylethanol and very high isoamyl acetate (candy-banana) producer
Humboldt Beer Works
Humboldt Beer Works is located in Old Town Eureka, on California's beautiful & rugged North Coast.
Locally owned and operated since 2011, and re-established in 2018, we've been committed to offering the highest quality ingredients and equipment, as well as the advice you need to succeed.