Duotight Reducer, 6.5mm x 8mm
This Duotight reducer fitting can be attached to the Intertap Short Shank with 1/4" Duotight compatible barb. Compatible with EVABarrier 8 mm OD Tubing. Also attaches to the Plastic Ball Lock Cap, allowing the cap to be used with 8 mm OD EVABarrier.
Duotight offers superior quality when compared to other push-in fittings. Their double EPDM O-ring design provides a more complete and reliable seal, protecting against leaks even when tubing is bent around tight corners. They are suitable for both beverage and gas applications, and are pressure rated to 100 psi. Tubing can be released by simply pushing in the collet and pulling the line out. No need for clamps or cutting lines!
- Insert tubing and firmly push to connect
- Easily release tubing by pushing in the collet
- Suitable for both gas & beverage applications
- Made from food-grade acetal plastic
- Double O-rings made from highly chemical resistant EPDM
- Locking teeth made from stainless steel
- Pressure rated to 150 psi
- Temperature rated to 212°F (100°C)
Please note: exposure to chlorine will degrade the acetal plastic and stainless steel these fittings are made from. Do not use in contact with bleach or other chlorinated cleaning chemicals.
Kegland Part number: KL07481
Humboldt Beer Works
Humboldt Beer Works is located in Old Town Eureka, on California's beautiful & rugged North Coast.
Locally owned and operated since 2011, and re-established in 2018, we've been committed to offering the highest quality ingredients and equipment, as well as the advice you need to succeed.