DigiBoil Electric Kettle
The DigiBoil electric kettle can serve a surprisingly wide range of functions. It's perfect for 5-gallon extract batches, preheating strike or sparge water, and with the addition of a still top lid and condenser, it can be used for home distilling. With the Mash Upgrade Kit, you can easily use the DigiBoil as an electric mash tun.
This model runs off 110V power and has dual heating elements (1000w and 500w) that can be controlled independently. Includes 304 stainless steel 1/2" ball valve with 13mm barb (approx. 1/2").
The DigiBoil is also an excellent choice for candle making. It quickly melts wax and holds the temperature needed to prevent the wax from solidifying.
- 304 stainless steel construction
- 9 gallon total capacity
- Digital temperature control
- 110V / 15A power and plug (5 ft. cord)
- Stamped-in volume markers (gallons & liters)
- Temperature reads in °F or °C
- With elements turned off, hold both +/- buttons to switch between °F or °C
- Compatible with reflux and pot still (DS130 & DS120)*
- External Dimensions: 29" H x 15" W (including handles)
- Internal Dimensions: 19.5" H x 11.75" W
*Distilling: using the DigiBoil with a distilling condenser requires the still top lid and gasket (DS124).
Warning: Distilling alcohol without permits or licensing is illegal in many countries, including the United States. It is the customer's responsibility to research their local, state, and federal laws and abide by those laws. HBW is not responsible for any damage or injury caused by either misuse or unlawful use. Stills can also be used to produce essential oils, vinegar, purified water and engine fuel (requires permit in USA).
Kegland Part number: KL07245
Humboldt Beer Works
Humboldt Beer Works is located in Old Town Eureka, on California's beautiful & rugged North Coast.
Locally owned and operated since 2011, and re-established in 2018, we've been committed to offering the highest quality ingredients and equipment, as well as the advice you need to succeed.