Corny Keg Lid PRV
Sale Sold out
Regular price $8.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
- The most common relief valve.
- Fits most Cornelius and Firestone style kegs.
- Long body with spring with colored top and pull ring.
- Max. pressure rating: 100 psi
- Kegland Part Number: KL03070
- Max. pressure rating: 65 psi
- Direct replacement of the PRV featured on the KOMOS® CO2 regulator.
- Can also be used with pressurizable FermZilla models for hydro testing.
- Note that under normal operation, the FermZilla should always be used with the Red PRV.
- Max. pressure rating: 35 psi
- Direct replacement of the PRV featured on the FermZilla and Kegmenter.
- Also compatible with cornelius (corny) kegs and the KOMOS® CO2 regulator if you desire a lower blowoff pressure.
Humboldt Beer Works
Humboldt Beer Works is located in Old Town Eureka, on California's beautiful & rugged North Coast.
Locally owned and operated since 2011, and re-established in 2018, we've been committed to offering the highest quality ingredients and equipment, as well as the advice you need to succeed.