Carboy Brush for Plastic Carboy
Sale Sold out
Regular price $8.50 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
The perfect product for cleaning the neck and bottom of plastic fermenters and PET carboys.
- Made from food grade nylon bristles
- Long enough to reach all angles
- Once you use this innovative "L" carboy brush, you won't want to use the old straight carboy brushes anymore
- Maximum temperature rating of 140°F (60°C)
- Height from end of handle to 90 degree bend - 21.5"
- Brush section at the bottom is 8.5" long
- Bristles are 2-3/4" in diameter
Humboldt Beer Works
Humboldt Beer Works is located in Old Town Eureka, on California's beautiful & rugged North Coast.
Locally owned and operated since 2011, and re-established in 2018, we've been committed to offering the highest quality ingredients and equipment, as well as the advice you need to succeed.