Brewzilla 3.1.1 110v w/ Pump
The BrewZilla is an all-in-one electric brewing system that has built-in elements for heating and boiling, programmable mash schedule and delayed startt, a built-in pump for recirculation, an onboard water resistant control panel for setting and monitoring temperatures, a removable grain basket, and a built-in spigot for transferring. It is extremely portable and uses 110V power so it can be used nearly anywhere.
- Gen 3.1.1
- Stainless steel construction
- 9 gallon total capacity with a finished beer output of 5-6 gallons
- Digital temperature controller
- Automatic step mashing with 6 programmable stages
- 110V power and plug
- Dual heating elements for total control (1000 watts and 500 watts)
- Stainless steel 1/2 in ball valve for draining (don't have to use the pump)
- Immersion wort chiller included
- Stainless steel malt pipe/basket
- Stamped volume markers
- Glass lid
- Magnetic drive pump for recirculation
- Recirculation arm
- Temperature reads in °F or °C (press and hold temp button for several seconds to adjust)
- 32.75 in H (with recirculation arm) x 12.5 in D
- Recommended max. grain bill - 18 lbs
- Recommended min. grain bill - 8 lbs
- AlcoEngine Still ready with the purchase of a Distillation Lid
- You might also want:
- 2' of 1/2" ID Silicone tubing for sparging and draining.
- To connect included chiller: 20' of 1/2" ID tubing, 3 small hose clamps and 1 brass Garden Hose Thread by 1/2" barb adaptor.
Kegland Part Number: KL05838
California Recipients: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Humboldt Beer Works
Humboldt Beer Works is located in Old Town Eureka, on California's beautiful & rugged North Coast.
Locally owned and operated since 2011, and re-established in 2018, we've been committed to offering the highest quality ingredients and equipment, as well as the advice you need to succeed.