Blichmann Riptide Pump
The RipTide™ is the very first pump designed specifically for homebrewing, and it’s the last pump you’ll ever need! Gone are the days of making do with a general-purpose pump that’s hard to disassemble, difficult to prime, requires modifications, and makes more noise than it’s worth.
Key features include:
- High-performance, curved blade impeller and strong earth magnets deliver 7 GPM and up to 21 feet of head pressure
- Tri-clamp head connection fully disassembles in seconds for easy cleaning
- 1/2" NPT inlet and outlet connections
- 1.5" TC inlet and outlet
- Totally enclosed motor is splash-proof and super quiet (50 dB)
- Integral linear flow valve provides superior flow control without requiring separate valves and fittings
- Air vent valve and partially-enclosed impeller design allow you to prime the pump in seconds without frustrating air locks
- Stainless steel head rotates 360° to fit virtually any installation
- Large stable base with protective rubber feet keeps the pump from tipping
- Convenient power switch located on the base
- Base acts as a cord wrap for convenient storage
- Includes a 10-foot cord with 120V plug
- Assembled in the USA from American-made and imported components
NEW: Carbon Fiber Protection to help prevent damage caused by dry usage.
Humboldt Beer Works
Humboldt Beer Works is located in Old Town Eureka, on California's beautiful & rugged North Coast.
Locally owned and operated since 2011, and re-established in 2018, we've been committed to offering the highest quality ingredients and equipment, as well as the advice you need to succeed.